CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Kamis, 26 Maret 2009

The Wise Man

The Thirsty Pocket

One evening Nasreddin was invited to a wedding party in a village nearby.It was a great feast.Almost all the villagers were invited to the party.The men were placed in the right room,while the women were placed in the left room.Nasredin went to the right room,of course.
When he arrived,there had been many other guests in the room.A moment later the feast started.Everybody was eating happily.One of them was eating the available food as much as possible.He even tried to put as much food as possible into his pockets. He surely wanted to bring it home.
Nasreddin kept an eye on the greedy man.When the man came to the table before him,Nasreddin took a tea pot.He approached the man and stood beside him.Then he poured the tea into the pockets that were full of food.The other guests laughed at the greedy man to see the event.The greedy man realised that Nsareddin was making fun of him.
The man shouted angrily,”Hey,what are you doing,man?Why did you poor the tea into my pockets?”
“Sorry,Brother.I don’t play a dirty trick on you,” answered Nasreddin.He put the tea pot back on the table.
“Yeah,you make fun of me.And the other guests mock at me for that!” the man shoutsd more loudly.
“I don’t want to make you mocked.I just see how much food your pockets eat just him. I’m only afraid that your pockets get very thirsty.So, I help you them sufficient drink.”

0 komentar: